Terms & Conditions
By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. All other terms and conditions, including those that may be proposed in any order submitted by you, are expressly excluded and shall have no effect.
Receipt by Fone Dealer Ltd of an order via our website does not constitute legal acceptance of an order. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted by us only once you have received written confirmation of our acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason we see fit.
These terms relate to sales over the Internet only. Separate terms and conditions apply to purchases made directly from our stores.
. VAT - All of our quoted prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate, however adjustments will have to be made to comply with any change in rates or other legally imposed changes in respect of VAT.
2.Payment - Full payment will be required at time of order via PayPal
3. Delivery - Items will only be delivered to the address used on the payees PayPal account
4. Colours and finishes - Photographs displayed on our website and display models are representative of the finished product, colours may vary due to camera type and screen resolutions.
5. Guarantee - All new items provided come with a 12 month guarantee
6. Used Items - All used items will be labelled on this website. All used Items are tested at the time of becoming available on our website for sale. We aim to provide details of any known defects in the description
7. Cancellations by Fone Dealer Ltd We reserve the right not to accept an order if: We do not have the stock to fulfill the order
If we are unable to deliver the product to your area If an item was incorrectly priced or described on the web site
f your payment was not authorised
If you have not complied with our terms and conditions of sale If FoneDealerltd.co.uk cancels an order, any payments made to us will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. If you have any doubts about your statutory rights please contact your local Trading Standards department or Citizens Advice Bureau